Your Financing Options From Norus Capital
As a small business owner, you probably know that commercial real estate financing is one of the most beneficial tools you, or nearly any other business owner, has at your disposal. However, not all small business owners feel like they can qualify for a small business loan. Additionally many business owners are afraid of accumulating debt. Norus Capital understands these concerns, but we also know how to minimize these risks as much as possible. For instance, a stated income loan does not your credit score to determine viability, so you can still qualify if you have poor credit, or even if you have been rejected in the past. We offer a wide range of different kinds of loans, and this is only one type. Each one offers a unique set of advantages and benefits and we can help you find the one that suits your unique situation.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These loans are perfect for you if you own senior housing or a healthcare practice.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer better loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are transferred to a trust.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: By having the Small Business Administration back your loan, you can make it more beneficial and gain more working capital.
- Construction financing: If you are planning on opening your business for the first time soon, make sure you have the funding necessary to undertake the construction project.
- Customized loans: We can tailor nearly every aspect of your loan to make it suit your needs better.
This is just a short list of the different kinds of financing we offer. Our team of financial experts can go through all your options with you and ensure you understand which might be the best for you. Give us a call today to get started and learn more about how Norus Capital can get you approved.