As an entrepreneur or small business owner, you typically don’t have a moment to spare and need to get the most out of every minute of your day. Here are some expert tips to streamline your day-to-day business operations, so you can focus on your overarching mission: growing your business.
To make running your business easier:
- Deliver better customer support: Use a customer service module like Zendesk to increase the productivity and effectiveness of your customer service department (or person). Software solutions can help you deal with customer inquiries more quickly to meet customers’ high standards. It can also help to free up your CSR to deal with escalated issues and more complex customer questions.
- Make bookkeeping simple: Make taxes, payroll, quotes/estimates, invoicing (and more) very simple by using a high-quality accounting software package or online dashboard-like Quickbooks. Many offer receipt capture and organizing, Square or Paypal integration and more.
- Quickly create branded marketing campaigns: Use customizable templates, like those available in MailChimp or Constant Contact. Services like these make it easy to create professional email marketing communications that attract new prospects and re-energize existing customers. These online tools typically also offer email list segmentation, auto-response messages and more.
- Automate email communications: Compose emails in bulk for upcoming sales and holiday specials well ahead of time, and schedule each for future sending at the proper moment. An automated email is also ideal for tasks like client followup messages and more.
- Put social media on autopilot: Creating and posting fresh, insightful content and responding to comments takes lots of time. Write posts all at once, in advance, and use Buffer or Hootsuite to pre-schedule the individual social media posts. You can also analyze the results of your campaigns to keep current customers engaged with your brand and bring in new leads over time.
Hopefully, these productivity-boosting tools and tips give you more time to work on big-picture business growth for your company. If you need financing options to improve business operations, contact Norus Capital today.